Thanks to everyone who's seen us at our Meet the Mayor events so far this year.
Our next events are on:
Wednesday 24th July between 12 midday and 1pm on Gallowtree Gate
Saturday 21st September between 12 midday and 1pm on Evington Road.
My Executive Team
Supported by my Executive team of assistant mayors and a deputy mayor, I'm working to lead our city into a new and exciting era.
My team's priorities for Leicester are:
An accountable, democratic and strong council
Leicester: a place to do business
Leicester: a low carbon city
Our neighbourhoods and communities - people, culture and leisure
Getting about in Leicester
Leicester: a healthy and active city
Our children and young people
The built and natural environment around us in Leicester.
Who does what in my Executive team?
I'll lead on all matters of constitution and governance, emergency planning and resilience, heritage, transport and economic development.
Councillor Rory Palmer deputises for me, and has responsibility for the council's new public health duties. He also leads on climate change.
My other team members' responsibilities are below:
- Councillor Andy Connelly leads on housing
- Councillor Vi Dempster has responsibility for children, young people and schools
- Councillor Rita Patel has responsibility for adult social care
- Councillor Sarah Russell has responsibility for neighbourhood services
- Councillor Piara Singh Clair leads on culture, leisure and sport
- Councillor Manjula Sood oversees community involvement, partnerships and equalities.
Contact my team
We would love to hear from you with your comments, ideas and suggestions.
Email me: email@example.com
Call me: 0116 252 8313
Write to me: Peter Soulsby, City Mayor, Leicester City Council, 7th Floor, Block B, New Walk Centre, Welford Place, Leicester LE1 6ZG.
Get our latest news at leicester.gov.uk/news. Or find us on Twitter and Facebook.